Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Retirement

I was trying to figure out what to put on the blog today, so I gathered up the camera and went outside thinking, I will play with the different settings and see what I get. So with zoom lens on, I headed around the yard, snapping photos, changing the settings and snapping the same photos.

Okay, okay, I have far too much time on my hands, being retired and all. After taking a few (okay twenty-four) pictures, I came back inside, downloaded and checked them out. The yard wasn't enough for me so I headed out to the beach, and then hit the road.

Monotone (black and white) setting was kind of cool.

Then I went to the other end of the log and took a photo in natural colour.
This is the same photo cropped, when I was taking the picture, I never even saw the iguana.

Then I walked out to the road, might as well show what it looks like when there are no road crews working on it.

This is the same picture cropped. I never saw this little coatimundi (a relative of the raccoon or VAMPOONS) either.
So in response to Barnacle's blog today, "Retirement makes you blind".

No comments:

Post a Comment