Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pelicans At Play

What an incredible beautiful day. Blue skies, flat clear water, very gentle breeze and pelicans at play. I went for a walk and thought I would share what I saw.

There are actually seven pelicans in the picture and I'll give you a hint, there are only three sitting on the water.

Okay, there are four sitting on the pilings, two of them very close together.

They were sitting on the pilings one second and then they were diving and playing right in front of me.

One by one, they all moved closer.

And did a little dance of sorts.

This guy looks like he is standing on water, but is really taking off.

This one sort of ran as he was flapping, getting the landing gear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment