Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Last night I went again to 'Girl's Night Out'. Although I am not usually into girlie, groupie things, I find myself enjoying the time spent with the other women of the area. It started out to be a night of card games, computer games, but it is turning into a time to just relax and be yourself. I enjoy meeting women that I might otherwise not have any contact with, as our paths just never cross.

I was very pleasantly surprised when one of the women said that they were going to miss us when we moved. The reason that I was surprised is that we only see them as they walk by on the beach and wave. I mentioned that they never came and visited and she said that they were never invited. I assumed that anyone who wanted to visit would just come on up. But upon thinking about it, we also wait for an invitation, so..... we are going to be a little more outgoing, dare I say, aggressive in our mixings with other people. And yes, I did invite them to come over.

As for Lil' Bit, thank you for being the hostess and inviting all the women into your house for a couple of hours each week, I think it is good for all of us.

As for the picture of the Blue-Grey Tanagers, they weren't there last night, but I liked the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment