Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lobster Fishing?

Ever wonder what happens when you change the settings on your camera for a special shoot, and then forget to change them back? Well I found out yesterday. I was all excited when I saw some men in a boat off our beach as I thought they were fishing for lobster. There was four of them, two in the boat and two in the water, free diving. I started clicking away.... I was coming back into the house when I happened to look at the pictures I had taken. They all looked so weird. What happened? Then it hit me, I had changed the settings on the camera on Sunday when Barnacle and I were taking pictures. Darn, darn, darn!!! Oh well, I changed the settings and went and took some more pictures.



This is with all the settings changed.

This is after I changed the settings, but I think I still need to reset something, just not sure what it is. I'll be playing with the camera for a bit now.

Not to worry, I figured out the setting I had changed... all is back to normal, well, as normal as my camera gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment