Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rockin' And Rollin' On Saturday Morning

I heard the roller early this morning going up and down the road, so after coffee I decided that I better go check it out. Now some of the guys working on the road here are very serious and don't look up at all. This guy on the roller was the friendliest one yet.

Here he is, coming south towards me.

Then he notices me taking pictures and waves to get my attention. Notice he has a toque like hat on.

Here, he has pulled his toque off and is actually arranging his hair for the photo.

Now he tells me I am alright!!!!

And there he goes heading south towards the village.

Seeing as I was out there, I thought I would check out the Kiskadee nest. It looks almost finished and neither of the birds are around this morning.

On my way back to the house I see this Great-Tailed Grackle using our foot wash as a bird bath. He let me get almost up to him before he flew away.

Believe it or not, this is the sun at 10 o'clock this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I got a serious chuckle on the guy on the roller. Too funny. I was out taking photos today as well, not sure when they will get posted. The grackles are always emptying my footwash bucket!
    Adriane

    ReplyDelete