Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Little Bird Colour

So first of all I took all these pictures and uploaded them, now I have to try and name them. I will do my best, but if I make a mistake, comments are welcome and I can always edit.



This first one could be a Blue-Grey Tanager, but I think he looks just a little bit too blue and not enough grey.



This one I know for a fact is a Blue-Grey Tanager.



This bird could be either a Hepatic Tanager or a Summer Tanager, anyone know?



I think this might be a Blue-Grey Gnatcatcher, but not positive. Anyone out there know for sure?



We know this is a Golden-Fronted Woodpecker.



A Yellow-Winged Tanager



I don't know what this one is, he is cute and yellow, but I can't seem to pin him down in my bird book.



Here we have two Yellow-Winged Tanagers eating while the woodpecker sits on the branch, patiently waiting.



Here we see a Yellow-Winged Tanager and a Black-Cowled Oriole sharing a meal of fresh fruit.



A Yellow-Winged Tanager all by himself.




And of course, the Golden-Fronted Woodpecker.

No comments:

Post a Comment