Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Monday, February 11, 2013

2012 Year in Review - Buddy & Samantha

I was going to post my favourite photo of 2012, so I started going through all the pictures we took last year.  What I found was that I have too many favourites!!!!  What to do, what to do???
I have decided to do a series of favourite photos by groups.  There are more than a couple of pictures for each one.  I will try not to say too much, the pictures should tell their own story.

 Here we have Samantha and Buddy doing a tag team with a crab!!

 Samantha found a hard hat on the beach during a walk and brought it home, she still likes to play with it.

 Samantha's first trip to the PHS.  Barnacle took this picture for me.

Samantha and Buddy curled up and getting along!

No comments:

Post a Comment