Our Beachfront Home

Our Beachfront Home
For Sale: Click on this photo

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Birds of Belize

We just keep finding more birds that are waiting to have their pictures taken. There is a red-headed woodpecker around here that just won't sit still enough for me to get his picture, but I will keep working on it. So far all the pictures have turned out to be a blur of red and grey.

We have a resident hummingbird who is very gracious and poses for me. As you can see, he likes to sit still on the clothes line.

Front




and back




Not sure what the rest of these birds are called, if anyone can tell me, please leave a comment.

This guy likes to hang out in the wetlands area along side the airstrip.





This little guy hangs around in our garden.




This guy is everywhere and likes to attack iguanas sunning in the road.



I think these two are trying to look at the same thing at the same time, must be a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment